EnableNSW welcomes feedback about the services it provides, including compliments, suggestions and complaints. Constructive feedback tells us what you value about EnableNSW and the work we do, as well as helps us to identify areas for improvement.
If a consumer has a complaint, it will be responded to as quickly as possible. If EnableNSW staff need to make further enquiries it may take longer and very complex matters may take two to three weeks to resolve.
To help us respond quickly and effectively, we ask you to:
- tell us if you need help to forward your feedback or complaint, including an interpreter or someone authorised to enquire on your behalf
- give us as much specific detail about your situation as you can
- treat our staff with courtesy and respect.
Where we are unable to resolve a complaint to your satisfaction, we will explain why and let you know what other options are available to you.
EnableNSW reserves the right not to respond to messages which contain abuse, inflammatory statements or material clearly intended to intimidate.
Feedback can be provided in the following ways:
- Fill in a feedback form
- Call our Customer Service line on: 1800 ENABLE (1800 362 253). If you require an interpreter, or have a hearing or speech impediment, our staff can assist by accessing the National Telephone Interpreter Service or National Relay Service.
- Write to us at: Locked Bag 5270, Parramatta NSW 2124
- Email us at Enable@hss.health.nsw.gov.au
- Send a fax to 02 8797 6543
We are committed to taking all feedback seriously and acting promptly to resolve any issues. We assure you that you will not be disadvantaged if you lodge a complaint or provide other feedback.