Applying to EnableNSW
The information contained on this page is for people applying for assistance for communication, mobility, respiratory, self care equipment (including continence and home enteral nutrition) and prosthetic limbs. Let your healthcare professional know you are applying to EnableNSW and they can complete the relevant equipment request forms on your behalf.
If you have visited this page and would like to learn more about other programs we offer, please see below:
- Isolated Patient Travel and Accommodation Assistance Scheme (IPTAAS) including how to apply for financial assistance, please visit the IPTAAS page
- Away from Home Hemodialysis (AFHH) including how to register for the program, please visit the AFHH page
Accessing the right funding supports for you
Before applying to EnableNSW, it is important to check you are accessing the right funding supports for your situation.
- You have had an ACAT assessment and are on the National Queue waiting on a home care package OR
- You have had an ACAT assessment and are on the National Queue, however you are not actively seeking services at this time (this means you have removed yourself from the National Queue) OR
- You are receiving a Home Care Package or have accepted an interim package, while waiting on a higher level package
Whatever your situation, our eligibility indicator may help you find the right program for your individual circumstances.
Things to know before submitting your application
The EnableNSW application form should be completed if you are:
- Applying to EnableNSW for the first time OR
- You have previously applied to EnableNSW and it has been two years since you last completed this form
The information you provide in the application form helps us to make a decision about your eligibility to access EnableNSW programs and services.
It is important to know incomplete applications will create unnecessary delays for you. Before you submit your application form to us, please ensure you complete all sections and provide a copy of the documents that are relevant to you, including:
- Medicare card
- Visa or letter from Immigration (if applicable)
- Centrelink pension card, including your partners (if applicable)
- Permanent residency (if applicable)
- Australian Taxation Office assessment notice, including your partners (if applicable)
There are two ways to submit an application form:
Whether you’re a new or existing consumer, submitting your form to us using the online application is the fastest and simplest way. To upload your documents you may wish to use your smartphone. Please ensure you take a photo of the front and back of any documents where a signature is required. It is important to know you cannot save your information and finish your application at a later time, so please be ready to complete your application in one sitting.
Microsoft Word or PDF
If you prefer you can complete the application form using the editable word document, or PDF for people who would prefer to complete the application offline. Whatever option you choose, you will need to print the completed form, sign the relevant sections and submit to us either by email or mail.
Mail: Locked Bag 5270 Parramatta NSW 2124
If you need help completing the application form, contact our team and they will guide you through.
The consumer dashboard is no longer available
Thank you for visiting this page! We regret to let you know the consumer dashboard is no longer available. If you have previously held an online account with us through One Gov, your information has been saved with us. If you need to talk to our team about what this change means for you, please call 1800 362 253.
To help make your online experience with us even better, we are working on an exciting new online platform that will be available soon. We will let you know the details when we are ready to get you back on line. In the meantime, if you need to update your details, lodge a repair for your equipment or place an order for your consumable goods, please see your options below.
If you need to update your information, you can send us an email with the changes to email@example.com. It is important to include any supporting documents to ensure we can make the change on our end. If you prefer, you can speak to our customer service team on 1800 362 253. It is important to know we can only accept changes by the account holder or an authorised contact. Please see information below on how to add people to your EnableNSW account.
If you need to lodge a repair, you can send your repair request to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information to ensure we can send the repair to one of our authorised repairers:
- full name
- date of birth
- contact number
- type of equipment
- issues you are experiencing (if we need more information, we will contact you)
If you prefer you can contact our repairs team on 1800 362 253 (option 2), and one of our friendly team members will send the repair for you.
If you need to place an order for your continence, Home Enteral Nutrition or Respiratory items, you can send your reorder request to us via email at email@example.com. Please include the following information to ensure we can send the right order to the right supplier:
- full name
- date of birth
- address (please ensure this is your delivery address)
- contact number
- the name and item code of the item(s) you want to reorder (remember to tell us how many of each item you need)
If you prefer you can contact our team on 1800 362 253 (option 1 for continence & Home Enteral Nutrition orders, option 3 for respiratory orders), and one of our friendly team members will place the order for you.
Adding people to your EnableNSW account
It is important to know we will only share your information with you or people you have nominated. If you need other people to make enquiries on your behalf, you will need to add them to your account.
Before completing the permission for others to access your account form, it is important to let the person(s) know you have chosen them to make enquires on your behalf.
Your feedback is important to us
We are always looking for new ways to improve your interaction with us and appreciate any ideas or feedback that could help us deliver an excellent online platform to you. Simply submit any ideas or feedback.