Prosthetic Limb Services
The following Prosthetic Limb Services (PLS) forms and clinical criteria are available for general use:
- Discretionary Form - Upper & Lower Limb Form (PDF)
- Interim Prosthesis Form (MS Word)
- Minor Repair Voucher (PDF)
- Outcome Review Form - Knee (PDF)
- Outcome Review Form - Combined (PDF)
- Primary Prosthesis Form (MS Word)
- Replacement or Major Repair Form (MS Word)
- Prosthesis Evaluation Form (PDF)
In March 2011, Health Support Services (HSS) engaged Three Rivers Consulting to review and make recommendations on the funding and procurement arrangements for the NSW Prosthetic Limb Service (PLS) administered by EnableNSW.
The Prosthetic Limb Funding Review undertook to examine the industry as a whole and to make recommendations on a commercial labour rate and funding model.The review also considered the trend in demand for prosthetic limb service funding and the requirements of amputees in rural and regional areas of NSW.
Three Rivers Consulting released its final report to HSS on 23 December 2011, making 14 recommendations. EnableNSW has sought feedback from interested parties on the recommendations from the review as part of a wider consultation process.
- Funding Guidelines for the Prosthetic Limb Service (PDF)
- EnableNSW Prosthetic Limb Funding Model Review - Final report (PDF)
EnableNSW funds a wide range of prosthetic components for use in prosthetic limbs.For more information about components on the list and whether they are suitable for you, we recommend that you speak with your Prosthetic Service Provider.View the full list here: