EnableNSW has a small range of items available for children 6 years of age and under. The range and size of equipment available varies at any point in time, depending on demand. The equipment consists of newly purchased items and equipment returned to EnableNSW, that has been refurbished to 'like new' condition.
Delivery is available statewide and a trial is not required.
Note: This is not a loan pool and equipment is provided for long term use only.
See available stock:
Stock Equipment Request Form (PDF)
Requesting paediatric equipment from the equipment catalogue
- Go to Statewide Paediatric Program on EnableNSW Equipment Centre to look up available items.
- Download the Stock Equipment Request Form - ERF (PDF). Complete the form and save it.
- Log in to EnableNSW Equipment Centre to place your order
- Attach your ERF (as equipment cannot be ordered if you skip this step) through the checkout process
- An EnableNSW Application Form (PDF) is also required and co-payment applies.
What happens if an item is not available?
A wait list will be created and items will be allocated based on the date that the request was received.
What happens when a child has outgrown the equipment or it is no longer suitable?
As children may outgrow equipment while an item is still in good condition, it is expected that all equipment is returned to EnableNSW when a replacement item is provided, in order to replenish and reallocate the supply.
Please encourage parents to contact EnableNSW to organise pick up of the equipment when it is no longer required.
Whom should I contact for further information?
You can contact EnableNSW on 1800 362 253.